Enrollment: 493 students
Location: 400 Apple Street
Principal – Paul Henry
Assistant Principal – Anna Kathryn Sloan
School Colors: Maroon & White
School Mascot: Bulldog
- Doors are locked promptly at 7:50 a.m. every morning.
- School Resource Officer on campus daily from 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Cameras located at school entrances.
- 40 classrooms
- 36 Certified Personnel
- Professional/dedicated administrators
- Band Hall
- Memorial Gym
- Variety of Clubs/Organizations
- Middle School Band Program
- Gifted/Advanced Placement Courses
- Impressive Athletic Facilities
- Honors Curriculum
- SACS Accreditation
- Check Grades, Homework, Attendance from home
- 1:1 iPad initiative
Accelerated Reader Program
8th Grade – Imagine the Possibilities
- Track & Field
- Visit nabulldogs.com for more info.